RVOSD G6 available

bovick

If anyone is looking for an RVOSD unit, I have several I am willing to part with. $175 shipped within USA. Comes with RVOSD, compass, and remote.

Contact me here or on RCGroups (bovick).

Turgut Uyanik

Hi bovick,

Is it still on sale now? If yes, what is the board and display version of the boards? are you shipping rvosd, remote, gps unit and current sensor ( battery sensor board) together? Is there anything missed inside the package?
Can you ship it to Turkey? what can be the last price? I am looking for a product over some companies and I would like to get reply from you before I purchase another product. I stopped buying another device and waiting your reply.
Thanks,
Turgut.

Last edited:

bovick

Hi bovick,

Is it still on sale now? If yes, what is the board and display version of the boards? are you shipping rvosd, remote, gps unit and current sensor ( battery sensor board) together? Is there anything missed inside the package?
Can you ship it to Turkey? what can be the last price? I am looking for a product over some companies and I would like to get reply from you before I purchase another product. I stopped buying another device and waiting your reply.
Thanks,
Turgut.

Hey, sorry I haven't checked back here in a while. I sent a PM with my contact info so we can communicate faster if you're still interested. The boards are the G6 versions. I can update the firmware for you if you like, but they should be running a fairly recent firmware. All items: remote, battery sensor, gps, rvosd are included.
thanks.