Rvlrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipercz21

Im glad they have enough time for everything but this delay.... is a bit too long for me.Its quite frustrating for me.

viper1

Just one month countdown till tax return.... either EZUHF or RVLRS , depending on availability at that time.
Leaning towards the first, as the questions I posted before remain unanswered and I'm still in the dark about features of the RV equipment.

bovick

Just one month countdown till tax return.... either EZUHF or RVLRS , depending on availability at that time.
Leaning towards the first, as the questions I posted before remain unanswered and I'm still in the dark about features of the RV equipment.
I stopped waiting more than 6 months ago.. at which point it was "almost done". Tried DragonLink, EZUHF, and DTF UHF. All work well, but I liked DL most overall but DTF system is amazing for price/performance. Also keeps getting better. Harware and shielding could be somewhat better though.

tracar

ok , Vova and Alex .... what is the status of the transceiver module ? its almost June 06 and im finishing up on my annual hardware reviews .. i am usually not one to go on promises of greatness from years past, but you have to admit this is a bit fucked.. so please enlighten us on the actual status of the module. i mean if its such a challenge to get this promise of a module completed by 2012 why not leave this end of it open source so it can get fine tuned by the community sooner than later ;)

tracar

Thankyou Alex for the sorta update. Can you tell us if there are any planned updates to the software or hardware that you are aware of or working on,
Anything that the comunity has submitted as an implimented idea ? And have you fixed the software issues with the modules?

I am sure i speak for everyone , except thoes that disagree with me , but i appreciate the work you have put into this project over the years , it has been quite a ride from the early models to the g6 .
I would love to have you on my team, but vovas tactics and buisness practices , not good, and i bet this minor delay has cost him alot of credential and loss in profit. But i still give an "E" for effort to him. I will check back periodically anf see if he made any headway with new hardware. Since i blindly invested quite alot of money into it :S

Travis
RCEdmonton.

Mando

Hi Alex,

Hope you´re fine. I´m writing this direct to you cause most of us are waitting for a real response about the status of the RV LRS, and more than a year is far from what I expected when decided to wait for it to be done. I think that most of us will really appreciate you sincerly answer.

Thank in advance

Armando Sarmiento

Status
Not open for further replies.