Latest firmare version for your OSD

PMV1812

on my OSD, the skyline works in reverse. When I put the ailerons turn left the camera shows the earth that rises to the left but my AHI skyline of the opposite or the reverse, it goes right. It'm not lmage tilt of the horizon that shows the camera that actually finds tilted to the left. I go into the AHI roll direction menu to change but it is impossible. What is needed PLEASE

Atarijoe

Rangevideo Support
Hello PMV, I´m not sure I understand correctly how your setup is...
How is your RVOSD installed, regular front/rear? Do you have a picture?
Also, if you go into the menu AHI roll direction change "reversed", did you save the setting after changing?

PMV1812

Hello PMV, I´m not sure I understand correctly how your setup is...
How is your RVOSD installed, regular front/rear? Do you have a picture?
Also, if you go into the menu AHI roll direction change "reversed", did you save the setting after changing?
I will do the picture in the next fews times.
My installation is correct in the plane, the usb at top and front of the plane.
In this picture image.jpg
In the OSD menu, you have the Line [AHI Roll direction] "normal" or "reverse" I can't change it from normal to reverse in my OSD. It's still NORMAL.
My question is how change this Line to REVERSE.
I reset and reset the OSD and it not change
Thanks.

Alex Villa

Super Moderator
Please, post a picture of the autopilot menu screen 2 (AP 2/3) on top right corner.
On the latest RVOSD G6 you can change the board roll orientation or AHI pitch direction, the first does allow different board roll positions, the second does allow the OSD to reverse the front-rear.
If the board is placed with the USB connector on top and facing the nose of the airplane you should not need to adjust anything from defaults.(Board roll orientation set to 0 degrees, AHI pitch direction set to normal).

Matrixro

Alex,
Is it possible to add to the autopilot mode by default? Ie separate menu where you can choose the default mode, for example FBW.
Or simple, FBW by default - on/off. A toggle switch to include other selected mode. This will add safety when switching modes.
I always fly in the FBW, but sometimes i need switch to Position hold or Waypoint sequencer. I do not like that for this flight is necessary to enter the menu.

Можно ли добавить в автопилот режим по умолчанию? Т.е. отдельная строчка меню где можно выбрать режим по умолчанию, например FBW.
Или просто, FBW по умолчанию - вкл/выкл. А на тумблере включать другой выбранный режим. Это добавит безопасности при переключении режимов.
Я всегда летаю в режиме FBW, но иногда нужно включить Position hold или Waypoint sequencer. Мне не нравится что для этого в полете нужно заходить в меню.

Shadowolf

Enable aux 2 input

Using a second channel for autopilot mode pre-selector(from firmware version 5.10 and 6.00):
-On the PPM configuration you have to assign a channel to Aux2. This channel should be assigned to a knob on your transmitter.
-PWM values for changing stabilization modes are:
*1.00 - 1.23mS = RTH
*1.23 - 1.35mS = Level plane
*1.35 - 1.47mS = Heading hold
*1.47 - 1.59mS = Position hold
*1.59 - 1.71mS = FBW
*1.71 - 2.00mS = Waypoint sequencer

If you don't assign Aux2 to any channel the stabilization modes can be changed the old way.
Notice that if RC link is lost RVOSD still does force RTH.

http://www.rangevideo.com/forum/showthread.php?1530-RVOSD-G5-G6-instructions-(work-in-progress-)

Ceo2

thermal assist

This thermal flying is addictive :cool:

Thank you alex, for this great feature!
It works very well and i was surprised that my Skyhunter responded on thermals.

[video=youtube;b5u4omhp1OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5u4omhp1OI[/video]

HQFlyer

Thanks Alex for next firmware. The X works very well;)

[video=youtube;Fk3dsB-qGEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3dsB-qGEo[/video]

viper1

Alex the "raw data" seems corrupt in the debug screen. I get just a row of white blocks on the bottom of the screen.
Not worth a separate update for me really as I only use it to check for vibrations. But a heads-up for the next release?

M6.07_H6.00_r003.hex
G6.03_H6.00_r002.hex

Njoro

Alex the "raw data" seems corrupt in the debug screen. I get just a row of white blocks on the bottom of the screen.
Not worth a separate update for me really as I only use it to check for vibrations. But a heads-up for the next release?

M6.07_H6.00_r003.hex
G6.03_H6.00_r002.hex
Same issue

Hi Alex, any way to upgrade a G5.1 board with the v6 firmware? Because I would like to use the new and improved current sensor instead... my current firmware is 5.06 for graphics and 5.09 for sensor. Thanks!

BloomingtonFPV

I've looked lots of places but not found the answer to this question:

When programming the firmware on either the main board or the graphics board, do I need to take the two boards apart? Or can I just poke the pins through the heatshrink to make contact with the programming vias?

Rolf65

I've looked lots of places but not found the answer to this question:

When programming the firmware on either the main board or the graphics board, do I need to take the two boards apart? Or can I just poke the pins through the heatshrink to make contact with the programming vias?
Just let the boards stay as is. I cut of a strip of the plastic around the pin section...very easy not getting good communication if the pickit is not all the way down on the printboard.

Upgrade the mainboard first...then the graphic. You may get error on verifying after successful upgrade...that is ok.

good luck! :)