HLT10 LCD Tv

Martin Y

Alex the website states that this Tv doesn't go blue screen on static. I have one and with no signal it go's black with a no signal message. :confused:

ommadawn

Cos the rest of the world are foreigners and terrorists who scheme to pilot tiny airplanes packed with explosives against the US. Only American citizens and Canadians can be trusted with this dangerous technology. If it went overseas the Communists might get hold of it.

Alex Villa

Super Moderator
lol, I just noticed RangeVideo has those on sale.
Martin, maybe it goes black when you unplug the video adapter? Try keeping the video adapter plugged.

Martin Y

Cos the rest of the world are foreigners and terrorists who scheme to pilot tiny airplanes packed with explosives against the US. Only American citizens and Canadians can be trusted with this dangerous technology. If it went overseas the Communists might get hold of it.
I will get all you infidels.:mad: Stinking Bandages.

reznikvova

Administrator
Staff member
I ll test it. Never had problems with my 7". Didn't test the 10", assumed it would behave the same way.

Martin Y

I may take mine apart and look for the rssi off the tuner and feed it a voltage. Just to see if I can get it not to go into video mute.

reznikvova

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't find the black screen to be a problem. It only happened after the video signal became very weak.