Antena Tacker Again...

kelly

it would need a min of three A/V ...two inputs and one output to have a built in diversity system. I only see two A/V in and A/V out

it can't be better then the RV GS and it looks cheapooo.

come on RV be the first out on the market and slay this dragon !

Last edited:

baka

Anymore news on the gs? Not seen any official word on the forums...

Is everything ok over at rangevideo?

ommadawn

Last official report was still waiting on the case from supplier, but no chance of any firm date. Vova have been burned too often with incorrect delivery dates.
I guess its something beyond his control.

kelly

omg still ? gee maybe in the after life ........................................................................>

pappy

This is probable explanation:
I had to order some electronic parts from the states for a project and here is an answer:
"due to the recent flooding in Thailand and the damage that happen to the local electronics factories we are limited in orders to only 5 per customer.
Unfortunately, we do not know when items will be back in stock. (maybe spring?)".
Most ventors in the States give their orders to either China or Thai for economic reasons......

baka

Probably already been asked but how is the telemetry transmitted?

Any plans to send it via audio?

ommadawn

GS uses the GPS information encoded into the video signal. You can see the information on the bottom of the screen sometimes when the frame synch slips a bit. Its the bit that looks like a chequerboard pattern across the bottom, just out of view normally.

baka

Thanks for the info ommadawn and happy new year

My friend has Ezosd which transmits telemetry data though audio and I have the software needed to put his plane position on google earth. As we almost aways fly together I really want to have both planes displayed on google earth once rvgs is released. No way of knowing if it is going to work until I get my hands on the gs but will be really cool if it does.

kelly

ok well its 2012 did the GS get its case ? hell I dont want the case if its going to take till 2013!

LLD

Swissnic: please get a life.....(instead of keeping trolling around)

...or buy a tracker from you so beloved Dragonlabs....!

kelly

I dont want a case If have to wait any longer . F the case ! say it every one F the case! lol this is truly sad !

AndreasL90

I don't need a case either since I'm going to put the bare pcb into my ground station.
Others want to do the same or don't care if it's cased or not. Have a look at ET Eagle Eyes, too... ;)
So RV, please sell the bare version!

RVB

Guys,
what makes you think the case is really the problem? I doubt that. Just excuses. Next excuse will be: we don't have the manual ready... see here

Don't get me wrong, I really like my RVOSD, but this is ridiculous.