AHI Roll

OzFlyer

Hello

I notice the ahi roll is backwards, however I cannot change this in the menu. It seems to be locked. Am I doing something wrong?

OzFlyer

Yes. Front is front and horizontal with smaller board on top. What confuses me is the fact that I can't change this parameter

BOEING747

When you tilt the nose down does the AH move up the screen, and when you tilt nose up does the AH move down the screen ?

OzFlyer

Nose up ahi moves up. Nose down ahi moves down. Roll right ahi turns clockwise and roll left ahi turns anti clockwise. Sorry I would put better video up, but our Internet is not working. Only have trusty iPhone. Thanks for your help.

SpookiePower

My OSD is also pointing backwards, but I'm sure that somewhere in the settings I did a change so that the OSD did work as it should.

I'll see if I can find this in the settings.

- Kim -

SpookiePower

I think you have to change these settings -

"Make sure the orientation of the OSD on the plane is so that the USB connector on the top OSD board, will face the front of the airplane, and the graphic board (smaller OSD board) face the top of the airplane. Else you will have to re-configure the menu items Board roll orientation (AP 2/3 and/or AHI pitch dir (AP 2/3)."

You can read it in the top of the manual.

- kim -

OzFlyer

Now you mention it I may have played with that setting, thinking it would do something else. I will have a play when I get home.

Cheers

OzFlyer

Just as Kim wrote on previous page. He pointed out that I didn't have my rvosd orientation matching my settings on AHI pitch direction. I had played with AHI pitch direction and AHi pitch servo direction and I ended up with a backwards AHI. I can't exactly remember what I had but I remember changing them then checking AHI until it was normal again.