Search results

1. O

Failsafe settings for RTH, Throttle/ Aux channel

Have you played with the throttle trim next to the lever? You can set your rc receiver to output fail safe at either above 2.04ms or below 1.0ms using the throttle trim. Below is safer I think.
  2. O

WP 6247.0 on OSD

It would probably be a waypoint set. And you are flying within 1 mile. That's why it doesn't change.
  3. O

The QueenBee, an step ahead of my Maxi-Swift

Moving is the worst. My Cularis moved with us 4 times before I began building, Just finished tho:):) and I have my work room back. Look into mountain waves for thermals and your altitude record. Minimum 25kt wind perpendicular to a mountain range and on leeward side you sometimes get stationery...
  4. O

How's it all going Alex? I might need to see you do another flight soon because I am getting a bit edgy.:p
  5. O

Re-routing microphone + and - wires

I am just wondering if I do as mentioned above, will my audio to my rv mic 'clean' up a bit. The sound is not very crisp as i thought it would be. Interference seems to overcome the motor and wind. Does anyone else get this? At the moment I just use the power leads coming from the OSD to the...
  6. O

Anyone using the RVOSD5 with the Penguin?

I found this http://www.GroundStationTV.com/Ground_Station_TV/Penguin_Build.html Seems to fly well also. On the right track with the space for camera under the canopy.
  7. O

You don't need thermals my friend :) It's amazing seeing the mah counter going the other way. Did you glide all the way from 10km out to home?
  8. O

I am sure some of the same processes involved in making clouds help us with our gliders. As written above, but in relation to this thread Convergence and convection would be what Alex is experiencing I think. Also causes thunderstorms and all the cumulus cloud in his video. His location is spot...
  9. O

Ok, I watched it twice. Still amazing....I even forced my wife to watch.
  10. O

Congratulations. You make us proud. +1 on antennas.;)
  11. O

screen all black

You know I think this problem just happened to me. Power is going to vid in and vid out pins (12v from aux or current sensor), but no video is being passed through. Both little LEDs are on. I have it packaged up and ready to go back.
  12. O

Great work. Maybe the stalling problem was due to the propellers lack of ability to push the big mass through the air at that low density up that high. Perhaps this also caused the ahi to seem like it was not doing its job. Bigger prop and throttle control at low altitude might help.
  13. O

Can I lengthen the Stock GPS Cable of the RVOSD?

Sorry, can't get at h king. I thought they were something else. Good find though.
  14. O

Looks very nice. Was this fully loaded 20000mah? Seemed to cruise well around the 9 amps. How far is the potential?? I got a good feeling bout it:D The key now is to take baby steps. Dont be impatient like me and try to get to the moon on the third flight. I have put myself behind months from...
  15. O

Great idea. I actually have those connectors from h king.:D
  16. O

I actually thought about doing this and adding a connector between OSD and gps. This would allow me to put gps on my removable canopy.
  17. O

Funjet Ultra ♥ RVOSD G5

Was it Clark Rubber that you went to? They are crazy expensive. Also go nuts on the mattress....post the video of her reaction ;)
  18. O

Funjet Ultra ♥ RVOSD G5

I am going to use foam to pack around my OSD next time for vibration and also protection. I used rubber bands last time and I ended up damaging the OSD in a "incident".
  19. O

RVOSD5 saved my plane

Hey Frank, Yes definitely keep a watch on your vids. I have to say that I am a fan. I have got the poorest Internet at the moment so I must choose the videos I watch carefully. And if I'm willing to sit and wait 15mins to watch your vid and get my fpv fix then you must be doing something...
  20. O

RVOSD5 saved my plane

It goes without saying......Best toy a big kid could ask for. I can't wait to get my plane going and post a few awesome vids of this OSD at work :D Sometimes I wish more people would show there vids here. Long distance ones are my fav.