Search results

1. M

RVOSD G5-G6 instructions (work in progress...)

Viper my bec is after the current sensor and is plug to my receiver, because I want to have constant power to the receiver may be I have to change this and plug the BEC to the aux battery of the RVOSD that is with nothing plug to it. This BEC I talking is independent of the ESC the BEC of the...
  2. M

No aux battery, and always wait more than 30 seconds. I will make a video when I have the time, thanks for the fast reply Alex.
  3. M

ok i got the new current sensor, the problem persist, the rvosd is set to 100A (G6) the bar do not move if set to the battery capasity of 2600 voltage. the bar will work if I set battery capasity to 300, if I use other setting like 140A G5 G6 the miliamps counter goes fast without even using...
  4. M

I will thanks ommadawn, now I have to take my wife to New York for a day, she wants to dine in china town, when I come back I will check, just want to add the the customer service of range video is second to none, and so far the other only company I know with this excellent customer service is...
  5. M

Thanks Alex for you reply, the RVOSD works supper nice, I'm so happy you have not idea, my gasser 40% are in my living room, and I did not pay attention to them, LOL, is so nice to flight the telemetry of the RVOSD that is addictive. Is a great products and vale every penny. I'm very satisfy...
  6. M

viper1 I had to set the battery to 100 mAh to see the bar going down, and the amps do not move in any throttle setting from 0.5 I don't know what is the problem the current sensor or the firmware. I'm running 6.06. Now Im running a separated BEC so the red cable from the ESC is disconnected...
  7. M

I did a joke in my friends in the field, I flew the plane until was complete out of site, I pull out my googles and said, I lost the plane and I turn the radio off, everyone was shocked, so I seat down and complaint about the lost, 5 minutes later the plane was flying over the top of the hangar...
  8. M

I just start experiment it, and recorded the 100 amp g6, and I lower the battery capacity to 200 and look what happen with throttle up, and start working, because I use 2 1300 in parallel I deduct 500 for the video transmitter and set the capacity to 800, now is working perfect. thanks viper1.
  9. M

Viper to tell you the true I did not set the current sensor I did not touch that I did set the battery capacity do. What is the current sensor that capacity of the current sensor that come's with the rvosd?
  10. M

I have a question, my battery voltage indication: I can read the voltage but I see that during flight my bar indicantion is not going down, why? Im using 2 each 3 cell lipos 1300 connected in parallel.
  11. M

Thank Pegru, fix it self, I change the rvosd from the rvjet to something more slow, flying fpv is not the same as a sport flying or 3D, so now is on a glyder, look like everthinks is working fine. thanks so much. :cool:
  12. M

I have a question, when I plug the rvosd the unit, search for satellites but setting home stay in 0. The gps light blink blue. and I do have satellites.? Well star working, nevermind
  13. M

Ailerons not working after Taranis and UHF Upgrade PPM

removed the RVOSD from the aircraft and use the radio and receiver, check if with out the RVOSD the aircraft move the aileron properly, you need to eliminated one by one the problem, if that is good connect the RVOSD to the aircraft and make sure if you RVOSD is in elevon flying wing, airplane...
  14. M

RVJET Elevon warning

My RVjet has only 2 flights, and not hard landings or bumps, Today during routing inspection I noted the elevon foam hinge was coming apart, this foam is brittle and not suited for hinge, I removed and replaced the hinge with 4 CA hinges in each aileron, and I will install hinge tape too.
  15. M

Im from Argentina, live in Miami Florida from 1980 to 2001 when September 11 Hit, I was transfer from Miami to Columbus, Ohio, and I been here seen them, thank you Viper1 for the recommendation, and same to you Alex, I imaging you have a Blast in the DR I go there in vacation some times. I need...
  16. M

This is the setup I did today seems to work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AchDtikjeII&feature=youtu.be Do not pay attention to the end of the video, and when I said back to 100 is not 100 is returning the trim to 0 .(middle position)
  17. M

;) Thanks so much for the comments, I been flying rc airplanes for 39 years, since 19 and you are correct, with the new ARF planes and technology we become very lazy, and I have in my belt the same years of experience in passenger jet's from B-737 to B747, and I can tell you, you never stop...
  18. M

This RVOSD is amazing I can wait to flight the plane.:)
  19. M

FUTABA 10C HELI RADIO WITH 2, 3 POSITION SWITCH, AND RECEIVER R617FS Removed the propeller first or you will be injured and damage to you model will be big, DO NOT DO THIS WITH THE PROPELLER IN THE MODEL, YOU WILL BE SORRY. Ok my two cents: This is my setup with Futaba 10c and is the same as 9C...
  20. M

RTH switch setup for Futab 9C Instuctions:

Removed the propeller first or you will be injured and damage to you model will be big, DO NOT DO THIS WITH THE PROPELLER IN THE MODEL, YOU WILL BE SORRY. Ok my two cents: This is my setup with Futaba 10c and is the same as 9C menu, with a receiver R617FS, aux is in switch A 3 position switch...