Search results

1. reznikvova

RVOSD6 constant blue and green lights, DEAD or ALIVE?

Hi, The blue and green LEDs show that the PSU is working and providing output on the video in/out ports. If you confirmed that you have a good video signal going into the RVOSD and get no video out it usually means that the RVOSD video board is toast. This is definitely a hardware problem...
  2. reznikvova

RVOSD G5-G6 instructions (work in progress...)

Uses the pitot tube if it is installed. I believe RVOSD will use GPS groundspeed if you do not have the airspeed sensor installed.
  3. reznikvova

Pixhawk 2.1 In RV JET

What is the value of LIM_ROL_CD parameter?
  4. reznikvova

I remeber asking for this years ago

Hi Kelly, We hear you. There is something new in the works. It is brand new and nothing similar is selling now. I am also using the Pixhawk as well because customers are demanding the mission planning features. Auto take-off and auto landing are nice. I miss the nice integration of RVOSD+AP+...
  5. reznikvova

Taranis RvOsd FW problem.

It seems the RVOSD rudder output is connected to one of your servos. Can you confirm that RVOSD OUT1 and OUT2 are connected to your wing servos ?
  6. reznikvova

RVOSD G5-G6 instructions (work in progress...)

Hi ! Please see the attached picture. Solder all pins.
  7. reznikvova

RVOSD 6 Variable Throttle ?

Same problem here with the 6.07/6.03 firmware. Aux mode..
  8. reznikvova

Rvlrs

Hi All, Update to the RVLINK status. We are behind this schedule: Dec 22- 26th . Alex and I confirm the daughter board samples. Jan 1- 15 production and shipment of the mass produced daughter boards Jan 15- 20th test flying and final firmware revision to the RVLINK The production has been...
  9. reznikvova

Firmware Rollback

Hi Funky, I sent you a PM. I manage the office in Florida and also the production of RVOSD. We test and pack all the RVOSDs here. Our other task is to keep RVOSD users flying high and happy. Alex is the developer and all technical questions are , of course, better sent to him directly. Maybe...
  10. reznikvova

Rvlrs

The RVlink product does the following functions: 1. Spectrum analyzer in the 433MHz band. 2. RVOSD 'radar' communications between other RVOSDs nearby. 3. Long range R/C control. The transceivers on the air end and on the ground side are identical, but you need an additional daughter board to...
  11. reznikvova

RVOSD G6 thread

1h6vuh
  12. reznikvova

RVOSD G6 thread

Hi, The LRS coupon is tied to the original order number. You won't need to do anything. It is for a LRS Rx PCB which needs to be soldered to the RVOSD6. The LRS Tx is sold separate, well , its not even made yet :)
  13. reznikvova

GPC gopro connector

They are out of stock until 20 more days. Will add them back to the site soon.
  14. reznikvova

Range Video Logo for video intros?

I wish I had a larger logo to send, but the one on the website is the only version
  15. reznikvova

No Video out from NEW RVOSD

I checked the serial and I don't see anything wrong. I mean, it passed all checks and it must have worked in order to do that. Can you post a picture of your setup so that we can see if something is obviously connected the wrong way? Best, Vova
  16. reznikvova

No Video out from NEW RVOSD

Does the OSD have a barcode serial number on the top? Can you please tell me the serial? It starts with: OSDXXXX
  17. reznikvova

Barometric Altitude keeps showing -105 meters

Has the OSD set home position yet? If not , he altitude has not zeroed yet and the altitude is showing absolute value. You have to wait for GPS home position lock then the altitude will zero.
  18. reznikvova

Setting up the RVOSD - RTH and other things

You can reverse the servo direction within RVOSD menu, if that helps.
  19. reznikvova

AHI in center position and won't move

This is a defective OSD .We will replace it. Like Alex said, please email support@rangevideo.com with your order number and the problem you are having (AHI stuck) Best, VOva