Recent content by Martin Y

1. M

So, What's next for RVOSD?

What kind of altitude does it get you to before release? Looks like your still having way too much fun Frank.
  2. M

Where to connect the pan servo?

Rangelink is good to me. MFD-link is another you tray.
  3. M

Ok, now we know what you have.
  4. M

NO not on the OSD an empty ch on the receiver (channel 6 or higher). Depends on what receiver in your plane you're using.
  5. M

On mine I don't use the rudder so it became the pan. Or connect to an empty channel on the rx.
  6. M

2.4 wifi booster for 2.4 VTX

No it wont add up to 400mw. As all 4 are different frequency's and out of phase with each other. They will mix(add and subtract) and produce only very little more power. All 4 would have be synced to one oscillator to be in phase to add up. To operate on 1 antenna you will need to have impedance...
  7. M

Here again Kelly. Careful what you see and read. It only states it uses a 30 watt LDMOS transistor. That could be rated at 30 watts of dissipated heat. Not trying to rain on your parade just dont like seeing people get ripped off. Found the specs on it. Specifications Frequency Range...
  8. M

It still may be 8 watts. Just consumes 8 watts of power. I see this a lot when reading spec's. They're written in a way that looks like one thing but not what it is.
  9. M

Oh Crap me! that is one big amp......................................................I LIKE IT.:o
  10. M

It doesnt work that way Kelly. The switching power supply takes 6 to 50 volts but the power ic's will only operate at one voltage. Look at the filter caps, power input rated to 63 volts and the two others are rated for 10 volts. Supply for whole circuit may only be 8 volts. To make 8 watts tx...
  11. M

Think you will need a antenna combiner. Why would you want to run 8 or 20 watts on the wifi channels? Once you turn it all on nothing is going to work as you will swamp any RX with in 100 feet. And kill all other wifi for miles unless your planning to be in the desert. How far are you planning...
  12. M

What booster do you have? 8 watts for wifi is nuts. Some are not made for continuous use and only need 5mW for full output.
  13. M

No it cant. What you need is a linear amplifier. And most will only take a max of 10mW signal input.
  14. M

Rvlink binding and instructions?

When did this come out?
  15. M

Latest firmare version for your OSD

That is why I have both PICkits.