Recent content by Ldescour

1. L

10Kms and up, post your setup.

Hello guys, Just two small questions about this FRSKY : 1/ Could we connect the RSSI signal on our RVOSD with V8R7SP? 2/ This pack FRSKY do not disturb a 2.4GHZ 500mw video signal or vice versa? Thanks, Louis
  2. L

Video Problem graphical screen

Hi Alex, I try the new code this morning before go to work, and it is OK!! I have all the screens. Thanks you very much for all your help. Perfect service ! There has to wait for the next weekend to try with my plane. I will send you my first flight on "Normandie" in France. Louis
  3. L

Hi Alex, I change the component and the rvosd display is ok. Thanks a lot. I want to try my osd tomorrow but i have a new problem. My eBay seller say me that the rvosd was unlock. I have update the firmware. After i have taken a Universal remote With Sony code. I could go to the first...
  4. L

thanks Alex
  5. L

Hi Alex, Do you have received my PM? I prefried try to repair it myself because I fear module Vova did not have much time for that. And I'm in France. Thank you very much, Louis
  6. L

Ok Alex I m electronic engineer. I send you my mail by private message Thanks
  7. L

Hi Alex Could you explain me How i return m'y rvosd to vova because vova don't answer me? Do you know if vova has the Time to repair it? Is IT possible for me to repair it at home? Thanks Louis
  8. L

Hi Vova, I just bought this last week RVOSD Gen2 on ebay to a french people. And i have a...

Hi Vova, I just bought this last week RVOSD Gen2 on ebay to a french people. And i have a problem with the screen : I see the graphic interface on my fatshark, but it is too bright, and scrolls from right to left. I see on the main board that the component D4 is broken on surface. Alex says...
  9. L

OK. it will teach me to buy used equipment. I just buy another French men on ebay, and I never connected the supply to the temp sensor. How can I return it to rangevideo? I must contact Vova and pay $35? Thank you Alex for your help, Louis
  10. L

Just for information, the coponent is D4 and it is broken on surface.
  11. L

Thanks for your quick answer. I test with my multimer around the component, and the link is good.The contact is ok. Do you believe if this coponent could cause my video problem? Because i see the rvosd screen on my fatshark, but like i said : "The graphic display is too bright, and scrolls...
  12. L

Hello Alex, It is my first post in this super Forum. I'm french, and i just buy a RVOSD Gen 2. But I'have a problem with the video. The graphic display is too bright, and scrolls from right to left. And i don't see the picture of my camera (dx201) under the graphic display. I try with 2...