Recent content by info@av-service.de

1. I

Unlock code needed

Hi there, I want to ask for an unlock code. My ID is 39674 : 19884 I don´t know if you post the code here to my account, or if I receive it per mail. Just in case: info@av-service.de Thanks Willy
  2. I

Hello Alex, I want to ask you for my unlock code. My ID is 39674 : 19884 I don´t know if you...

Hello Alex, I want to ask you for my unlock code. My ID is 39674 : 19884 I don´t know if you post the code here to my account, or if I receive it per mail. Just in case: info@av-service.de Thanks a lot Willy
  3. I

RVGS, instructions...

Send me one of your's. :D
  4. I

RVGS, instructions...

Hi Alex, anything new, regarding that issue? Willy
  5. I

RVGS, instructions...

Alex, the tracker turns on signal loss, with, or without my 433 Mhz RC.
  6. I

RVGS, instructions...

Yes I´m using a Scherrer. I´m not sure if it was set to 1 or 2 watts. I don't know if it caused the tracker to turn, but I can say, that it has no influence on the video quality. I´ll try to check this on thursday.
  7. I

RVGS, instructions...

I think it is ok to keep the setup simple. For me the RVGS does exactly would it should. It tracks very precisely and that´s the best way to avoid ghosts and signal loss. Alex, I´m not kidding, my GS only holds last position for 10-12 secs, as I said before. We had this twice the other day.
  8. I

RVGS, instructions...

Maybe the display holds the last position info, i didn´t check. But in my opinion it is important that the antenna keeps on pointing towards the last known position of the plane. The FY 31 AP´s RTH function will then fly back the plane, using the same vectors, until the link is established...
  9. I

RVGS, instructions...

Hi Alex, RVGS really works great! :) Nevertheless I have a request for the next firmware update. We experienced, that when you permanentely loose your video connection, the RVGS does not hold the position it had, when the video was lost. It turns somewhere to nowhere. That´s not very helpful if...
  10. I

RVGS, instructions...

Hi Alex, it seems you are right, because today we plugged another Iftrontech Yellow Jacket Pro into the RVGS and had a perfec video. So I will send my Rx to Iftrontech. But I don´t have any explanation for that, cause as already said, the Rx without RVGS has a perfect video too.
  11. I

RVGS, instructions...

I already did. I use the original RVGS cables connected to the original Iftrontech cables. And don´t forget they work well if plugged in directly into the display. I´ll give it another try tomorrow. If I don´t find the reason I´ll send it back to RV to check it.
  12. I

RVGS, instructions...

RVGS - Yellow Jacket Problem Hi All, I just got my RVGS. It tracks great. The problem is that the quality of my Iftrontech Yellow Jacket Pro´s video signal is distorted, when send over the RVGS. The direct signal from the RX out is absolutely fine. To exclude interference from the RC...