Recent content by cswann821@hotmail.com

1. C

What should be used to connect skid to bungee

Hello, I did my first Bungee launch the other day, and although it was successful my parachord in which I made a loop that connected to the built in skid hook hung up and snagged a liitle before releasing from the bungee. I was wondering what you guys were using. The Key chain rings and...
  2. C

RV Jet Q&A

Hello, Everyone I am looking into picking up an RVjet. I was wondering if anyone could give some input on RV's power package, specifically the performance of the included motor? For those flying the RVJet, what are yours weighing in at around? I'm just trying to see if the motor/prop/esc...
  3. C

RVJET Quesitons

Hello everyone, I am currently trying to decide on my first FPV plane, although I'm in the middle of building a next level Quad and have lots of experience flying Large nitro/gas scale warbirds, and Helis(not so much electric). None the less, while building the Quadcopter I decided I wanted a...
  4. C

First FPV setup recomendations

Hello everyone, I was recommended to come to Range Video to buy my Video/FPV gear. I was wondering if anyone could list and recommend a setup that will suit my needs. I am in the middle of building my first Quad Copter, a Next Level 650mm . I'll be using my old Futaba 9CH radio with a 2.4...