Recent content by Barnstormer

1. Barnstormer

Pixhawk 2.1 In RV JET

I always use latest beta firmware on my pixhawk 2.1 have you tried flashing it with copter then re flashing plane as that will make sure to clean out any old plane settings as far as setting up elevons make sure you are using the new system they changed it since I made post :(...
  2. Barnstormer

RVJET Tandem Fuselage Build from concept to Maiden

Split flap complete need to design single servo function any suggestions please Chime in ?
  3. Barnstormer

3D Print Complete Time For Test Fit
  4. Barnstormer

This will document my journey from beginning to Maiden. I Will update progress as I Progress 1st Step was Calculating Power System Next had to design a method of Connecting the two fuselages together and mounting Areal mapping Camera First 3D printed prototype I Figured wile I...
  5. Barnstormer

Dedicated to Flying the RV-JET use it for areal mapping and search and rescue volunteer.

Dedicated to Flying the RV-JET use it for areal mapping and search and rescue volunteer.
  6. Barnstormer

Painting RV-JET with Rust-Oleum paint

This is an awesome method of painting the RV-Jet with great long lasting results. This will give you a plane that looks as good as it flys Rust-Oleum Offers eye Candy Colors in 1/2 Pint & 1 Quart Cans Link to Full Res Photos Use Rust-Oleum NON areasol paint Thin with Mineral...
  7. Barnstormer

Pixhawk 2.1 In RV JET

PIXHAWK 2.1 & RV-JET This information is based on my experience with installation, setup and first flight. The RVJET fly’s like it’s on rails with the Pixhawk 2.1 first thing I noticed was while doing areal mapping it always tracked on target could make tight 100ft 180...